What’s Happening at Family Connections!
Music with Marisa is back the week of September 9th!
Come and join us for a fun night out with family and friends and support Family Connections!
All proceeds benefit Family Connections!
Become A Parenting Pro with Family Connections!
Engagement vs. Involvement: What Do Parents Want? 6:30 pm Tuesday, September 24th
It’s Ok, Your Child Will Get There! 6:30 pm, Wednesday, October 9th
What’s Play Got To Do With It!, 6:30 pm Tuesday, October 29th
Look for us at the following places:
- We will be featured in the Appletree Books display window during the month of September.
- Heights Music Hop, Cedar Lee District, Wednesday, September 12 and Saturday, September 14th,
- September 12th – Join us by the arch near the corner of Coventry Rd. & Euclid Heights Blvd. @ 5:30 pm to kick off Heights Music Hop 2019. Coventry PEACE Campus member organizations will be there with free pizza, family activities, a community mural (inspired by the PEACE Playground song written by Eve’N’Stephen), teen poetry reading & more! We’ll give you a quick update about our project, as well. For more info about all the Heights Music Hop has to offer, go to www.heightsmusichop.com.
- Lee Road Candy Crawl, Friday, October 18th, 5 pm – 7 pm.
It’s the annual night of safe trick-or-treating with the Lee Road merchants in Cleveland Heights, Ohio. Join us for thrills, chills and Halloween fun. For ages 12 and under.
All children must be accompanied by an adult. Look for the official Candy Crawl stop signs in windows of participating merchants.
Thanks to all who participated in our 16th annual Dadsday Run!
- Fun for the Whole Family
- 5 Mile or 1 mile course through Shaker Heights
- Runners, Walker or Strollers
- Free KidsSprint
- Flower Clown
- MC & DJ RevDev playing fun music
- Awards to top finisher, refreshments and more!