What’s Happening at Family Connections!
Save the Date for our upcoming Clam Bake
The Carolyn Grossman Award
Award honors individuals who demonstrate an extraordinary commitment to strengthening families and helping parents prepare young children for success in school and in life. Award recipients all share the conviction that parents are their child’s first and most important teacher.
Criteria for Nomination:
Nominees for the Carolyn Grossman Award should demonstrate as many of the following values as possible in their work with families and children:
- Empower parents to build on their strengths and develop their capacity to nurture their children
- Help parents foster their children’s success in school and in life
- Demonstrate innovation, creativity and resourcefulness in supporting parents and children
- Respect cultural, ethnic, religious and family diversity
- Respond to the changing priorities and needs of families and children
For more information download the attached forms and submit to email@example.com.