Baby & Me
Parents and caregivers of infants up to 1 year! Get acquainted, share experiences, and gain information and support from each other and our parent educator.
Updated News Alert
Please check “What’s Happening at Family Connections as it pertains to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and cancelled programs. Thank you!
Join us every Wednesday Morning from 9:30 am – 11:30 am at our Cleveland Heights location:
2843 Washington Blvd.
Cleveland Heights, Ohio 44118
Parents and Caregivers can…
- Learn about child development
- Meet other parents/caregivers
- Share information
- Get out of the house
- Enjoy one-on-one tine with your baby
- Grow as a parent
- Consult with a parent educator
- Chase away the blues
- Blossom with happy babies
Babies benefit and thrive from…
- Early socialization, “first friends”
- Varied stimulation
- Happy parents
Come share the joy, frustration, happiness, loneliness, and delight of raising children.