Baby & Me and Beyond Baby & Me
Parents and caregivers of infants up to 1 year! Get acquainted, share experiences, and gain information and support from each other and our parent educator.
Baby & Me
How’s your week going? Your day? This crazy year? Drop-in for Family Connections’ popular Baby and Me program. Share the joys and challenges of raising brilliant and boisterous babies (birth – 12 months) with other parents and caregivers.
Come by anytime on Wednesdays’ during the session, you are never late for Baby and Me! If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
When: Wednesdays’ 10 am – 12 pm
Who: Children ages birth-12 months and their caregivers.
Parents and Caregivers can…
- Learn about child development
- Meet other parents/caregivers
- Share information
- Get out of the house
- Enjoy one-on-one tine with your baby
- Grow as a parent
- Consult with a parent educator
- Chase away the blues
- Blossom with happy babies
Babies benefit and thrive from…
- Early socialization, “first friends”
- Varied stimulation
- Happy parents
Family Connections Cleveland Heights Playroom
2340 Lee Road, Cleveland Heights, OH, 44118
Please help us stay open and protect all of our participants!
Illness, Mask, and Vaccination Policy:
- Adults and children 3-years of age and older are encouraged to wear a mask that fully covers their mouth and nose. Family Connections can provide masks if they are needed. We reserve the rights to change our policies as we deem necessary for the health and safety of participants and staff.
- We encourage all participants who are eligible to get their COVID-19 vaccine before coming inside to play.
- Please stay home if you or your child:
- Have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19
- Have had a fever or chills in the last 24 hours
- Has a new loss of taste or smell
- Has nausea, vomiting or had diarrhea in the last 24 hours
- Has congestion or a runny nose
- Has fatigue, muscle, body aches or headaches
- Has a persistent cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing
- Has a sore throat
- Currently feels or acts ill
Family Connections staff may ask any participant to leave if they cannot or will not follow the masking or illness policy.
All Family Connections staff have been vaccinated.
Beyond Baby & Me
Unwind after bedtime with evening conversations from the comfort of your home. Thursdays, 8:30 pm via Zoom, Please register HERE.
How’s your week going? Your day? This crazy year? Drop in/hop on whenever you get the kids to bed and join us for this continuation of our hit Baby and Me program. Share the joys and challenges of raising brilliant and boisterous young children with other parents and caregivers. Our expert staff will lead this informal chat over Zoom.
While Baby & Me focuses on the first year, Beyond Baby & Me is a place to tackle any topics from from Birth to Big Kid!